Friday, August 14, 2009

Health care concerns


Like many, I am very concerned about the health care discussions. I find it hard to believe that anyone who has ever spent time in a DMV office, or tried to read through the tax regulations, must be out of their minds to think the government can do a good job at health care management when they can't do anything else well. I am not alone in that assessment. Several friends have written about this recently, and I thought I'd share their words. Our young friend, Jon, has written some interesting thoughts from his current abode in South Korea. My friend Jenny posted an interesting video on her blog. Today JT (who is only my one-sided virtual friend...I read his blog, but he doesn't know me) posted some interesting quotes as well.

2 comments:

The Minnesotan with the German-Irish Name said...

Hey Mum, I think your last link is going to the wrong place!

MagistraCarminum said...

Thanks Elsa- I think I've corrected it! :-)