Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged



This is for Elisa- she tagged me, and I felt it would be rude to ignore her...

Here are seven random/weird facts about myself...

1. I eat peanut butter on my pancakes.
2. I am the oldest of six children, hence my bossy tendencies.
3. Every time we have a serious illness, we watch Anne of Green Gables. Don't know why. We just do.
4. I love quilting and growing flowers.
5. My little toes are bent and have minuscule toe nails.
6. I still have a scar on my left knee where I jumped off a tree into a stream as a girl, and landed there on a sharp rock. Still hurts to think about it.
7. I love talking about education, theology, history and philosophy, but it is torturous for me to think of 7 random or weird facts about myself.

But, about the tagging 7 other people...I don't do "chain letters" on principle. That could have been another interesting factoid, I guess. So, if any of you who read this want in on this action, help yourself, and leave a comment to let us know.

No comments: