Tuesday, February 12, 2008

On Godly Friends


I just ran across a post here that has me thinking hard this morning. It lists tough questions godly friends should ask each other. I promptly thought of the friends I most count on to function in this way and e-mailed it to them. While vulnerability in our lives is often uncomfortable, the type of community where these types of questions can be honestly asked and appreciated is vital to our growth as believers! May we each have such friends who will love enough to inflict what the book of proverbs calls the "wounds of a friend". I am certainly blessed by my friends!

2 comments:

Stephen Altrogge said...

Chris,

Thanks for linking to our blog! Isn't God good to give us friends?

MagistraCarminum said...

You're welcome, Stephen. It's an excellent post! And God is, indeed, very good!