Monday, January 12, 2009

More Miscellany


I have been storing miscellany in my bookmarks for months without finding the energy or time to share them all. So how about if I get a few more dusted off and pulled from the files...

I haven't made any snide comments about "global warming" in a long time. But I loved this recap of the Worst Climate predictions of last year. And how about this prediction?

And in the "You've got to be kidding" category, how about plastic surgery for the dead? Is that denial, or what?!

And in the quirky, interesting things category, how about hearing recordings of some great authors? Check out this page at First Things (with thanks to CM), or how about fascinating footage of interviews done by Mike Wallace long ago? I watched the one with Margaret Sanger, and found it interesting.

And Switchfoot has a greatest hits album out. How did I get that old?

No comments: