Monday, April 20, 2009

Being spoiled....


This morning, after a lovely, fresh-cooked omloet breakfast with my dearest, he went off to earn a living, and I went to the pool. I swam laps for 20 minutes, the first time I've been swimming since my breast cancer. It felt just great! And them I soaked in the hot tub for a while, and laid in the sun under palm trees and read until I was all dried off. After Dave takes me out to lunch, I am going to walk on a treadmill for a while, then take a nap with a movie on before we go out to dinner. if this is not being spoiled, I don't know what is!

2 comments:

Cindy Marsch said...

I'm right there with ya! One of my favorite things. I got to do it for five days this past summer while hubby was at a conference. Of course I took work with me, but still . . .

Kristen Marie said...

Spoiled, indeed! Enjoy :)