Thursday, March 13, 2008

Miscellany


I believe this is the only photo I have of my entire family. Aren't my new girls just lovely? Technically, Nikki is still an unofficial "Alien Fiancee", but we feel like she's part of the family already! {This was taken at Ben and Elsa's wedding in December.}

Here are a hodgepodge of interesting items I've run across this week:

  • The Blazing Center has had two very convicting posts this week that have encouraged my to live honestly before God and my neighbors. The first is an excellent reflection on the ways we use euphemistic language to cozy up to our sin. The second is a great post about how to handle it when someone confronts us, rightly or wrongly, regarding our actions or our person. These are both good material for reflection.
  • Here is an interesting article, first pointed out to me by CT, that reflects on the possible good in the old custom of having graveyards at our churches.

No comments: